Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anything She Can Do I Can Do Better And So Forth …


Goshdarnit, youbetcha I am shocked and frankly stupefied now with that young upstart Christine O’Donnell tryin to hone in on my speech talkin that I had announced way before she said she was gonna do upcomin Tea Party assembly, plus I had already packed a big bag to go onto my big bus and set aside big snacks there and also was brushin up on my big one-liners there that I was so patriotically known for back then with big Jomcain the Mavrik when I wagged my zingers out there with the lipsticks and whatnots and the pitbull moms, but seriously all you real Americans across this great land of ours, what am I gonna do now since I’ve already booked the driver and gone through the giant bus carwash with the exhaustin shine job, only to have my sheen dulled down first by that Michele Bachmann, and now by Christine O’Donnell, I mean snakes alive I’m gettin it from both ends here and whatnot, and plus then, as if that isn’t hard enough to understand, it was painstakingly told to me about this other double-bookin and so forth that the White House has engineered here with Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama’s job speech (or so they say) at the same time as the GOP debatin comin up coincidentally and I mean crimony, I would have commented earlier on that but I was dealin with my own double stuff and so forth to be critical of all day long and so on.


No comments:

Post a Comment