Friday, August 12, 2011

Those Debates Last Night Had Me Rollin On The Other Side Of The Isle There Up In The Bus, But Even Though I Haven't Put My Foot In It Yet, Once We Got A Parkin Space At The State Fair And So Forth ...

Gosh did I ever have an immense time youbetcha keepin score last night and ruminant of when my family sits around our big family vacation bus and plays Scrabbage, so I was payin attention when Michele Bachmann said she was at the tip of the spear there, plus those other zingers that Pawlenty was diggin in about that titaniac spine she's got up there bless her, what with all those kids and the headaches and so forth, but chaknow those one-liners were able to be remindin me of those glory lines that I had way back when with Jomcain the Mavrik when I paused for the punch lines of "Lipstick" and the hockey mom and the lipsticked pig and other juicy ribs aimed at Brack Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaa about the Community Organizer thing there, so then I made that my scrunched-up dispprovey face to show the folks watchin from east to shinin sea there of my disapprovment of his former so-called job there in Chicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagoh and so forth where he was, pallin around with his radical elements which continues to this day where I still show my disapproval of his elements (with my several other faces) specifically yaknow all those free radicals which we try to avoid on our bus trips to prevent over-exposure and such once we find a parkin space cause we didn’t reserve ahead to these big events, being the “gate-crashers” and other hilarious catchphrases we get pinned onto by the lamestream medias there.

No comments:

Post a Comment