Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Under No Circusdances Youbetcha Would I Be Caught Wearin These Wardrobes On My Interviews Because It's Not Over Till The Rich Lady Sings And So Forth ...


Doggonit, if there's one thing I know because what I don't know about things across this great nation could fill a book in the footsteps of our forefathers that I stepped into while on the campaign trails there with Jomcane the Mavrik and that tag-along blockhead Joe The Plumber, it's that when you get trotted out to do the speakins in the studios to enlarge your expandin base like me on the Fox Newses with Greta or Sean when they allow me to mouthtalk which is not so often anymore since bein told to shut it up f'cryin out louds durin the convention and other important primetimes much to my astaggnishments after all I have done and said and gone on and on and on about throughout our wonderful land since the patriotic time I went rouge and off my message boards there after my brutal Katie Couric encounter with the newspaper breakfast and also the gotcha memorisms that she inflicted at me, it is to not under any circusdances wear too many colors for those camera angles like Ann Romney is doin here because all I couild think about was it's not over till the rich lady sings so I couldn't forget those controversies that her husband did when he told half of our vast populations to go take a hike along our nation's amber waves ingrained and lushed valleyways goshdarnit, because that clown outfit musta cost so much money plus who sold it to her anyways? 

No comments:

Post a Comment