Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Horsefeathers Goshdarnit Cause Youbetcha I Preheated My Goose When My Hot Saucy Words Were Prepared Too Early For Mitt's Spicy Blandishments Whatever They Are And So Forth ...


Doggonit, it seems like only yesterday youbetcha, that Fox News let me get back on out there with my expandin base and uh say some wordstreams again after tellin me to clam up and take a pipedown around the time of the convention that I was not given welcome mats to from the last time with Jomcane the Mavrik and inelegantly, which is a wordphrase that I can't get unstuck upside my head, invented by our eternal candidate Mitt who I had not overly endorsed and then was not allowed to speechly do so at the convention that I uh was also banned from, with the various barricades and cones placed across this great nation in front of the One Notion bus when I did try and enter the staged door of that patriotic banquet and convention hall to be gained egrets to which I was unable to do so, when just the other day I said the new text real cute-like that "Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama's goose is cooked" (LOutLOL) and that got a good reception Greta or Sean when I quoted it, but now the bird seems to be in the other foot as those precious forefeathers seem to have also gotten plucked into the uh political broths that are simmered up into our great land which he will have to re-gander to get a good view as to what he said to alter the flavor of what he will say that he cooked up.


No comments:

Post a Comment