Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Stings And Arrows Of The Political Game Are Like Targets Archedly Slung Toward Their Targets And So Forth ...


Doggonit, I think it's not right youbetcha to downmouth your political enemies and hatredables with such tarfeathery type comments across this great nation the way that the radical democrat folks on the either side of the isle got up and did to our ultimate nominee goshdarnit, which is somethin I didn't get the chance to do throughout this wonderful land since bein bumped off the Christieplatform and stages that I was once so audiencely welcomed up with, with my tartbarbery plus snappy sayins gettin all those laughs and attentions on me that one time with Jomcane the Mavrik and that incredibly outspokened blunderbust Joe the Plumber with his angry questions hilariously disrespectin Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama in his face (LOutLOL) about his plumbin store which was a tomfibbery but that's bedside the points there because it was so much fun to be all in his face and streetsmart and whatnot but anyhow since I didn't get to say nuthin, also plus too when Fox News told me to clampett granny, I was so distressable that I took to my Tweetbed and my facebookins staff to explode my displeasurables at the texts I've read from what real Americans said about those horribly and unprofessionally done things said against Mitt Ryan, who I spoke about also but much more blandularly when it was allowable for me to go on and on about those relevant things long ago insteada bein a good sport and supportin him which I didn't do, much to my shagrins since the convention folks slipped me one of those Everlastin Gobstoppers to stop up my everlastin and once unstoppable gob.


No comments:

Post a Comment