Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Pantleg Of Words Can Get Caught In The Chain Of The Lamestream Medias And So Forth ...


Doggonit, if I had some nickels youbetcha for every time I put my foot in it across this great nation in the footsteps of our forefathers which I still do since those days with Jomcane the Mavrik and Joe the Plumber durin the last convention when my standup routine and snappy personalities were so dearly welcomed with open arms insteada this time around where I was cold-shouldered and told to put a tubesock in it plus before the double-whammy of Fox News tellin me to rotator cuff it and clam up throughout this broadcast conventional and patriotic airwaves that again, once did welcomly open me with those applauses and greetins which were once wardrobed that I talked about just now earlier when I started to outflail this current story about Paul Ryan who apparently got on the bicycle built for two statements with the backpedalin and so forth which he seems to do now because his pantleg of facts durin his speech got caught up in the chain chain chain of the lamestream media earnin him no R-E-S-P-E-C-T-S so to avoid ridin the rims till November when we get to take our country back he needs to pump some air of excitement back in to lift our party up high enough so we can grab it back from Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama to jog our short memories back to the way we remember how they were goshdarnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment