Thursday, September 13, 2012

Goshdarnit, Infantile Sarahlysis Strikes Again And So Forth ...


Goshdarnit, try as I might across this great nation to steal the attentionable limelights away from Luke Warmney by facebookin that thing they put in front of me wisecrackin about Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama growin a big stick phrased up in my own style by one of my parroteers which they have pat down, with how I do my "get-evens" in the past with my hilarious angerjabs and barbtauntables that got me all the applauses and laffs a few years back when at the convention I was invited to with Jomcane the Mavarik, insteada this time around when I was told to "dont' call us, we'll call Chris Christie, you" and shut your trap and pipe down, I was kind hopin youbetcha that this would make my values get up again for my speakrousin fees while on my One Notion bus tours which was runnin low on the gas till I dipped my yapper there into the well of infomations that are searchable for me to textably go there down to those heights of what I have left doggonit, since I got scabs of time over here now and also too Fox News told me to stick a sock in it more often but I still am amusable for my many thousands of patriotic real Americans which do so dearly patriot my expandin base which was gettin wider and wider until I got more active again by standing up and showing my own big stick stump speech.


No comments:

Post a Comment