Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Guess It Was Just A Pike Dream That I Would Get To Do A Do-Over And Do Over The Nomination And So Forth ...



Goshdarnit, I guess it was only of my several pike dreams to be hopin that I would be the choice that our eventual Rominee would re-choose to co-lead the nation to be in charge of the Senate, like when Jomcain the Mavrik and I were all "ready-set-on your marks" to go do them before I went all roguey and plus that Katie Couric over there didn't help things any with her "what do I read and think from my breakfast chairs" attacks, but since I did have those experiences under my designer belts and other campaign cosmetics and sanctioned makeovers back then, so dogonnit, all my wishful thinkin and high hopefulls plus snake-prayin and gassin up the One Notion Bus (the Sarah's Ark) have gone for knot, since Paul Ryan will be the Romney Junior, pickin up where I left off, doin the dirty work and blastin Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama across this great nation from coast to coast in the footsteps of our forefathers and also plus too with his much better and so-called medicalcare plan improvements that he will be cuttin up about to take those things back that we must as we march to November without me but maybe I can do some more speech talkin for my expandin base which hopefully all the foiks will be starin at if I get a good time slot and so forth to be able to expel them across our plains of amber grains for our futures and by the way, dogonnit, I don't understand why I am always and so often accused of creatin "word salads" across this country and along our great nation's Ranches and Thousand Islands of real Americans (whether our heritage be Italian, French, Greek or even Balsamic), because we have all whisked together, and, honey -- mustered, yes, mustered a wish-bone of combined courage and tossed-together dreams -- drizzled and cobbed far and wide, so allow and Let Us continue to take up the yolk of freedom, even during these Good Seasons of oil and vinegar type party disagreements, whether we live on a buffalo ranch or along a sun-dried Hidden Valley somewhere youbetcha, we will get out the vote and pull the lever in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment