Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Am Annoucin That I Am Runnin as a PRO-CON For The Upcomin Debates That I Will Not Be A Part Of—However I Will Also Be On My Big Bus There Like Shirley “Mama Grizzly” Partridge And So Forth …


So goshdarnit, since I haven’t been able to declare my candidatability to “run for the gold,” and “go for the races” announcement, but yaknow stringin folks along there like I do and so forth, I thought I’d get a jump on the candidates doin real debates and also too to use my formaldehyde debatable skills cause I’ve been doin some studyin up since the last time I was over there with the cameras and Joe, “oh Joe, there you go pointin backwards again Biden” there, so I’ve been learned that you have to be “pro” or “con” to be in when you do go up there in the podiums, therefore I’m gonna announce finally that I’m a PRO-CON, so I can professionally sell my wheres out there like from a travelin wagon or such patent medicines vehicle, but in my case from an extremely hefty bus to talk about my One Notion patriotic indictments throughout this great land of ours, where our now lifeless forefathers lived (now sadly died) and who I remember so dearly to our hearts with my trumpets and trillabouts from hither to thereabouts (comin soon to a town or mall near you (but my bus isn’t as immense or fortified as that wasteful bus that Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama’s hip-hoppin around in, suckin up all the taxpayer money like a Hooverville there)) but that’s besides the points, so just like that Mama Grizzly Shirley Partridge,




here I come with my family and ‘Hello World” and so on, but remember, I’m not Steven Songheim or anything like that so I won’t be singin songs per say, but isn’t it rich that I will be extrollin the values that real Americans need to hear about youbetcha in these dark days that we have now shrouded over us since that time ago, long after the Jomcain Mavrik campaign dulled down, durin that goshgolly excitin season of my big debuts before I busted out on my own, like one of those patridged eggs from the nest there, all cracked and walkin back and forth there, kinda unsteady and so forth on my webbed feet with the internets at first, findin my wings and doin more and more flappin, then flyin out all over the place and never stoppin it seems, over on my own with Jomcain at first givin me a big ol kick out of the nest there,


boucin off my head when I hit the ground runnin (runnin from office that is (LOutLOL)), which is just the path I did follow there when I was rainin’ over Alaska for a time back then goshdarnit, but now from my big movin vehicle here I can do more good for the folks I see in a blur, where we do our screechin, sometimes to a halt there where the good words and wireless device messages funnel through me, like those delicious cakes that we sample from place to place like in that county fair that I crashed (My State Fair Crash) durin the last debates and so on, and maybe just maybe nearby the debate house in this great land of ours (since it’s gettin to be dinnertime and I’m gettin rather hungry and so forth out here on the road) I’ll be able to eat and put somethin into my mouth for real American nourishment, so that I then can continue havin things comin back up out of my mouth to inspire the folks in this great nation, where we can agree to disagree which shall be shown durin the debates here, and even I can take part in somethin that I’m not really a part of, but maybe also too like I’ll be doin later today again.

No comments:

Post a Comment