Friday, September 16, 2011

Yaknow I Just Take These Wild Stories About Me With A Grain Of Rice Cause They Make Me Snort I Laugh So Hard And So Forth …


Goshdarnit, yaknow folks out there will justa bout do anything for publicity and those heat-seekin things which they use against me and my families and other thin-skinned members of my staff the way they do it there, what with the book deals comin out and the reporters all on me like white on Rice they way they are, plus that Levi Johnston all naked and natural as the day he was born rearin up out of wherever he’s been hidin with another so called “tell-it-tall” book with the journalistic calamitrocities, but all of these false rumors and accusatorial publishments make me SNORT which is so sad to see I say since our present-day shameful gotcha journalism (so preciously unlike the kinda journalism I learned of when I was in colleges) has degenitalized into these shockin innuendits across this great land of ours, all started by that that Katie Couric gang just waitin to jump ya from a hidden tent down around there, or maybe pounce at ya with some satellite live unrehearsed question all of a goshdarn sudden, from anywhere across this great nation where our forefathers never could have imagined those mobs to be around us here today, possessin those freedoms and cellphones and video wondrous shiny machines that we do so abuse to get the words out there to the real America, whether it be ONE if by land, TWO if by sea, or THREE if by bus and so forth ...

No comments:

Post a Comment