Saturday, September 10, 2011

Youbetcha That Rick Perry Needsta Be Careful About What He Says About the Social Securities And Those Things Because It May Come Back To Bite Him In The Hand And So Forth …



Gosh yaknow I was just so usedta sayin stuff about Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama every time I open my chops and so on, however youbetcha this time I was just kinda helpin the senior television real American citizen audience folks out there watchin the programs across this great land of ours by explainin to my mini onions who do so tune in, and who listen to my every word like stink on a monkey about these serious social security issues that have been fearfully brought forth by Full Time Governor Rick Perry there with what he said, kinda like I was a greeter at the Wal*mart and such is what I was doin, which may be a good next thing for me to do for the real Americans across our great nation from my One Notion Bus if my other jobs dry up (whatever those other jobs are, come to think of it (LOutLOL)) and so forth, but seriously folks it is such a fearsome thing with the scaremongerage that does so take place under the debate platforms and bleachers so we must be careful to mind what we are told to say these days, what with all the gotcha journalism and that Katie Couric ready to hurdle on up out of a galldarn hedge somewhere and astonish me with a question about things, like that one time when she did it and made me look like some kinda I don’t know what all and so forth...

No comments:

Post a Comment