Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Herman Cain Is The Flavor Of The Week Which Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth And Also Too Is Also Too Hard To Swallow And So Forth …


Youbetcha doggonit, you can sherbet durin this rocky road toward the White House, as I go along in my One Notion bus, I’m tired about havin the soft-servin type candidates displayed before us across this great nation, but the guidance that we praylean towards the GOP, to be able to scoop up the office from the snickers and other nonpopular toppings of Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama right in front of our faces, drippin down the hands and pressed noses of the real Americans against the glass, runnin down our arms as we double-dip, as the very cones and foundations of our democracy melt away, leavin us cryin on the sidewalks of this great country where we can’t go back and get another one (since we were so careless and dropped our favorite flavor back then on the pavement there, similar to me with Jomcain and Joe The Plumber and me) when I reached my heights, frozen into the very heads of the folks, so goshdarnit therefore I continue givin out those second and third helpins of myself like a bottomless refill station durin these hot days leadin up to the elections which I may or may not help myself to about still (since I have to watch my expandin base) when I finally do decide, as our now frozen forefathers did with their puddins, unable to use those modern freezers full of such delicious and varied icee flavors as they come and go here, and not just vanilla either nowadays).

No comments:

Post a Comment