Friday, September 23, 2011

How Come 72 Percent Of The Real Americans Out There Don't Want Me To Run For President Even Though My 44 Percent Is So Near Obaaaaaaama's 49 Percent And So Forth ...



Goshdarnit, lemme get this straight through my doggone head about what these polls are sayin exactly about me firstly, where there’s 44 percent of folks out there in this great country of ours who would vote for me over Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and his 49 percent, but 72 percent across this great land of ours don't want me to run for President at all in the first place (which would be 100 percent of those 72 percenters there) but anyways, youbetcha I still have not made up my mind about runnin at all (LoutLoL) from here in my big fat bus where I do keep bein currently informulated about these important poll and pie numbers and charts, one step ahead of the administration and big government have-it-alls back up there spendin like drunken salesmen on a two day pass and whatnot, but now speakin back to whether I will finally stop ditherin on my candidate decision there, I better get in shape in case I do so, therefore then, I am hereby gonna release a new volume of political fitness videos called SARA TONIN’ which will help me get rid of the unattractive and indecisive flab that surrounds my problem areas, and will help to exploit my expandin base, to firm up my mind there and put to rest that jigglin question longed for by the real Americans out there across this great country, but till then please do so hang onto my every verbal love handle until I decide to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment