Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moneys Make The Worlds Go Round And Also Too Will Help Me Decide To Run Or Not Which Infudiates Some People Which Is The High Price I Pay And Can Charge And So Forth …


Gosh ya know like that famous sayin “imitators are the most sincerest formal flatteries” I am instructed to have a sense of humor about all the things that those folks up there say about ya and so forth, whether it be your daughter bein yelled at by some yahoo after fallin off a mechanical bull and whatnot (which I do feel kinda responsible for with my outlandrish and preposterable sayins, and my puttin down of Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the way I do durin my often re-broadcasted Foxtrots, plus puttin my kids up in the line of fire through not fault of their own) and then there’s my lovely and devoted pack which as askin for donations and gifts in case I do decide to run for the gold, but youbetcha I just tell em all to not come cryin ta me about it cuz at the close of business there when you're rollin around in all your dough and contributions of monies and so forth (plus also gettin famed and fortuned and photographed as we are across this great land of ours) then just sing a different tune about bein able follow the tracks of my tears all the way to the bank, (which is so much more musically pleasable) and also to have “Moneys make the worlds go round” be your theme from that showtune with Eliza Minetti ringin those bells like Paul Revere in the cabarets with decorated garlands and entertainments where we have to keep a stiff upper lip and get happy although a tear may be ever so near and whatnot, to follow the clinkin clankin sounds of our forefathers’ footsteps then.

No comments:

Post a Comment