Friday, September 30, 2011

The Flavor Of The Week Comment Is Kinda Like That Gum That Loses Its Flavor After A While But I Still Must Chew It Again Before I Spit It Out Across This Great Nation And So Forth …


Doggonnit, now it’s even gettin confusin for me to keep track of what the media gins up about what I gin up about those things that I’ve ginned up concernin what the media says I’ve ginned up about those things that they say I’ve ginned up across this great land of ours where everything I say and do and wink and speak and breathe and eat and taste and touch and hate and step into and wear and get all defensive about and whatnot becomes the flavor of the week like I said about that Harold Cain there the other day that I just can't get away from, like gum stuck on the bottom of my leather boots and so forth which reminds me I have to return all those GOP costumes that were draped upon me when I was up on the platforms and such with Jomcain and Joe The Plumber and others from our parties and spectaculars goin on with all the bright shiny lights there from place to place when we were goin merrily along on our way tra la until those goshdarn news programs got a hold of me with the lamestream media goin full tilt curious all of a sudden, all out together violatin my freedoms of speeches there and freedoms to read or not read anything to get my opinions set down there in a lamestream attempt to make me slip up like that one time I slid like a Zamboni (which if you all remember I wanted to name my next kid if I did or didn’t have one again or before there) with Katie Couric and her triple camel questions there, ready to shock and frighten me with all of the facts there and inquiries she hurled at me like questioning paintballs which I didn’t answer quickly enough due to that before-mentioned rapid fire lock and reload cycle that the media is doin which I referred to back then when I was talkin about what the media gins up about what I gin up about those things that I’ve ginned up concernin what the media says I’ve ginned up about those things that they say I’ve ginned up across this great land of ours youbetcha for me to be able to talk about them on my One Notion bus there goin from coast to state balancin fairly and so forth with stops along this great nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment