Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In My Own Little Corner ... And So Forth



Doggonit, when Governor Christie was up there with all the lights and cameras and attention and microphones and attention and lights and attention and attention and folks askin questions with all the attention, I couldn’t help but feel a little ignored and whatnot since I have been goin through so many gymations and so forth as to whether I would be runnin for the President which was taken away from us back when I was appearin with Jomcain plus occasionally Joe the Plumber when all the lights and cameras and attention and microphones and attention and lights and attention and attention and folks askin questions with all the attention was on me back then durin the times across our great nation, so when he said that thing about walkin away from the office he’s held for 20 months there, it kind of brought me back to those whiskful times when I quit my job to achieve higher things for myself and my family on my big One Notion bus nowadays now, with my books and movies and appearances on those programs beggin for my opinions and snappy sayins which keep me in the spotlight with all the cameras and attention and microphones and attention and lights and attention and attention and folks askin questions there which a course is his decision to make but youbetcha I woulda picked out a different thing to do there if I ever do make up my mind goshdarnit to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment