Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Of These Mornins I'm Gonna Rise Up Talkin ... And So Forth




Doggonnit, now since after I announced my surprise and suspense filled announcement that wasn’t really a big surprise or filled up with suspense and whatnot (about not runnin for president) after askin for that big last minute push for money on my behalf from my doggedly determined pack of Sarahpac cash packers over there, sendin out the emails and askin for the dough there, right up until I was gonna decide what not to do and whatnot, I’ve got a lotta time on my hands to go and do what it is that I have been doin from my big bus, criss crossin this great nation that we must take back ever since it was taken away from us from the Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama crew right then after the votin went on with me and Jomcain the Mavrik back then durin that Summertime and Joe the Plumber and other assorted people and clothes that we collected along the way leadin up to our stunnin and victorious loss across this great nation in front of everyone (since a campaign is a sometime thing and all) right before I stepped up, up and away, and down from my Alaskan throne there, givin up my Crown there down in Alaska before I decided to breach myself across new territories and further up myself with the endorsin opportunities I had for myself and various members of my family up and down the land much to the dismayberment of the lamestream media with their Katie Couric type jump-out-from-behind-a-pushcart-and-ask-you-a-question-that-you’re-not-pre-pre-pared-to-answer-at-this-point-in-time-so-I-will-have-to-get-back-to-you-on-that-at-some-point-in-the-future-there type obstacles that get in the way of the real Americans like myself, who are indeed followin in our forefather’s footsteps right behind them as they laid them down for us to be thereafter in, as they guide us from there hereafter now then in those historical vaults and marble halls for which we enstoned them those many years ago and where I do so visit durin our gigantic tour buses such as the One Notion bus that I tool around in when promotin those messages that we have to get on out there, similarly like Paul Revere did (who I have mentioned of in the past) with the bell ringin throughout Lexington, Concord and Welch’s, with speeches that he told of from atop Silver, his horse there, durin those historic nights when sayin hi-ho and one lamp if by land was lit up over there like a headlight and so forth across the country, beaconin out like a beacon and shinin there for us to be proudly wavin across this great land where I will still be endorsin folks plus bein a regular part of the discussions to make sure that the Gullah bull that the current administration is tossin out there like catfish on a Friday, misleadin this nation made up of us to take part in the sportin’ life instead of the real American values type life that we try and get on out there and explain since it ain’t necessarily so and so on, (especially to be keepin the failed policies goin which we will try to stop) speech by speech for me to do, cuz there’s a bus that’s leavin soon for New York and so forth… and I’ll be on it then continuin to do these things for which I proudly do for the American values.

No comments:

Post a Comment