Thursday, October 6, 2011

I’m Just A Half-Term Governor Who Can’t Say No Just In Time For Once In My Life So Please Release Me And I Am Tellin You I’m Not Runnin … And So Forth



Goshdarnit, it’s about doggone time I finally did decide to not finally run at last for that grand and not profitable enough high office of the President of the United States throughout this great nation of ours, for once not followin in the forefathers’ feet after so many hours of thinkin and prayin and wishin and hopin with my handlers and also too my family, so youbetcha I now boldly continue on in my rougey style then with my activities of bus ridin on my One Notion tour family extravaganza and roadshow spectacular whimsy ride-a-long book and personal appearance speech makin candidate endorsin televised opinionatin talkabout vocal expedition excursions, just as my spectacular rise was when I was goin there with Jomcain the Mavrik on those GOP stages and debatable events that brought me to the shiny world of gotcha journalism and lamestream media victimry that I have become known for across our great land that we must take back from where it was taken away from durin those times generally around the general election, so there will be so much more of me to hear and witness and be paid attention to since my timetable will now be taken up by these things I have been doin so far plus minus the makin up my mind part about runnin for President now so that will be one less active participation I will be able to be doin now as I continue on, still preachin the gospel about takin our country back from where it was shipped overseas to which I’m guessin is some foreign un-American hostile country once Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama got all in office there, and took it down that road that he’s goin down, spendin all our hard half-earned moneys plus wages and whatnots like a kid in a candy store with lots of money to be able to spend on candy there in the candy store with our candy money not his (and probably those exotic kinds of toffees and confructonaries that the real Americans can’t digest, namably those spicy Red-Hots with the little devil heads on the box which is fiendishly shockin and Anti-American if you were to ask me or even if you weren’t gonna ask me because I’d answer anyway because I seem to do that kind of thing across this great nation wherever I can set up a podium or a step-stool and a Mr. Microphone or karaoke set if an amplifier is not available which sometimes they are not, dependin upon the places where we go and cannot plug things into an available outlet) which does happen so many times across this great land of our forefathers whose footprints I will not stand on this time when I go from here to there to those places and meet the people at the events and malls where they ask me questions and I respond to them just so long as they fit into my prepared spontaneous answer grids and find-a-words that the folks workin like the devil (just like on those candy boxes are) always sketchin out replies and reactions for me to act upon and winkabout, and then havin me sit and at least try to memorize f’cryin out loud or at least read the answer off of my hand sometimes to those very questions printed out there which comes in handy when I run out of room up my head to hold onto all the words and complete sentences there for me to form so that the people will be able to gardner my knowledge from my vocal understandings, however, they will now be sadly depraved of my high and mighty replies of mine that I would be able to give out like candy from the office of the President but not now anymore youbetcha since I decided that I wouldn’t be seekin that President job which I could see myself so easily doin there better than Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama, followin in the footsteps of Governor Christie there I guess, even though he has mighty big shoes to fill but I did it anyway right after him when he said just the other day that he would not be stampin into the race at this late date, and also too those pointy things about leavin a job as Governor before your term is overwith to be “not good” even with the support of those real American that I talked about before that will be so unfortunately cut off from me and my talk-rope wordstrings because now I have finally decided to do so and say no and so forth finally to the question of whether or not I would be runnin for President which of course you have probably been able to figure out by now that the answer is “no I shall not” for me to be able to decide to say yes which was held up in question until now when I made it official.

No comments:

Post a Comment