Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Can't Hear You, Mr. President But Maybe It's Because My Beltway Is Too Tight And Our Economy Is Gone With The Wind ... And So Forth


Doggonnit, I always said that the real Americans out there just can’t hear what Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa’s sayin and I was right because what I just heard from my big bus was that his audio equipment was just stolen from his big taxpayer funded truck there and I just so do hate it when machines are taken away from us (like our country) and youbetcha without his audio device there with the teleprompter and those objects to help to promote those failed policies I sure as heck don't know dontchaknow how he’s gonna remember what he's sposta be able to talk about (LOutLOL) across this great nation in his bus that he copied me on cuz I did do it before and now continuin with my One Notion Tour (I thought of it first youbetcha) with my family sometimes and dependin on our busy moneymakin fameschedules and whether the water was workin right since there are a lot of us in the tradition of our forefathers but in a bus now instead of those horses and carriages where we shouted our buggied things from the rooftops and grass huts like Paul Revere with the Concord and Welch's speechtours he used to do for us to be warnful of, with the British citizens comin to tax us with the teas and redcoats which were a threat to us back in those historical times in which we lived preservin the ideals that our now lifeless forefigures set down to make our constitutions durin the formative years of this great nation, usin parchedmints for their sore throats from all the town cryin and feather pens and hand made podiums forged by all the smiths and their brothers who also made those lozenges and such other swallowables and so forth but this recent theft points out that the real Americans out there really do have those sore throats due to all the screamin' that those mobs and radicals are doin over on Wall Street there with their strange and violent parades and tents there, also too we are are hurtin all over not just our throats I mean, so we all have to rain ourselves into ourselves and tighten our beltways for the comin futures that surround us, where we must evermore than now, suck it up more now than ever, and make ourselves fit into a newly constricted way of shapin, thanks to those failed policies that have hemmed us in like I mentioned before when I was talkin about it back then for the new economy which will have us holdin our breath and not bein able to bend over as much to pick up those true values that our forefathers laid down for us with their primitive tools (not having the modern hardware stores to go to) in order to step into them as we go onto the new election comin up soon where I decided finally not to run after askin for all that cash money everywhere I went, right up to the last minute there before I said no I will not run for it (after many counseling sessions with my family of bankers and relative agents) for the representation of those many activities which I can now fill out better in those ways for the America that I stoop to conquer along the way (if only I could sit down I mean) because I am so busy with those many important elements throughout this country where I make no bone about it as I zip up the backroads to another speech and or appearance or those delicious pot lucks or covered plate affairs when not showing up on the fair and balanced programs or sometimes from my own home studio where I don’t have to stand it and can enjoy all of those foods and let it out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment