Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Buffett Rule Is Totally Unacceptable And Stuffs Our Mouths With Those Foodstuffs That Big Government Will Try To Make Us Choke Down Our Throats And So Forth …


Goshdarnit, it’s gettin so ya can’t even go out and treat your family to a supper these days on your gigantic travelin bus more or less with the formica mini-dinin room table with the post all bolted in down there in this great land of ours without big government stickin their fingers down your throats and practically chewin your food for ya out there in this great land of ours, and of course that gag was all incited thanks to Michelle Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama there tellin us practically how to cut up those radical vegetables that come out of her community garden there, right out in front of (and up in) our noses and faces with her protesting at us about what to feed our own children across this great nation which is not somethin that we need the White House folks around there to be tellin the real Americans here and there and also too I ask, what about all of those fiery and exotic foods that they have goin there these days, with their strange rituals and such foreign food preparation customs and undocumented spices we have been introduced to right around the time and just about after the election when I and Jomcain the Mavrik were up on those stages with Joe the Plumber (I wonder where he went to now that I think about that — and if I do ever find his number I will have someone give him a call if my schedule permits me to do so and so on, if it will be for my greater behoof durin my whatever-it-is-I’m-goshdarn-doin-around-here-durin-this-campaign-season-where-I-just-keep-stickin-my-nose-in-it-and-whatnot-like-a-bad-penny-and-such) and when I reused all the snappy hockey-mothered lines with my hilarious lipsticks which were so uproarial then durin those times when I had the jokey-changey set-ups where what I would do would be to wait and then punch out the punchlines and assorted zingers like a box of crayons, or not unlike those delicious Forrest Gump waxy chocolates and so forth which carried me right smack up into those tea houses and august rooms where I am quite popular (not to moon over myself but youbetcha it's proven by my large and expandin base so I’d better watch it there with all the sweets and other fattening treats and eatables


(LoutLOL!!!!!!!)) which brings me back up to the subject of the Buffetts and how we are supposed to conduct ourselves when we are there in front of those precious bounties that are before us in this great land of ours where I trill from here and there to events and rallies to offer out my speechbleats and wordropes throughout the land where we are greeted with the throngs, sometimes bringin us covered dishes and tea cozies and needlepointed pillow covers and other homespun shams that we do so appreciate on our long treks here and back on the One Notion bus there, however when we do not have the luxuries of the down-home prepared foods and cornucopic treats from the audiences and real American kitchens that produce the apple pies and beef tripes, then we must avast ourselves of the Buffetts and other eateries where we weigh our foods per pound, and so the Buffett rule that I like to follow mostly is not to be too eager in line or be the first one there at the steam tables, because you don’t want to be labeled a food hog or any such farm animal in public there, since that would just be more fodder for those hateful blogs and websites that are full of the angry and mad haters out there who like to wear the feedbags of hate and write such angry, mad, hateful and snortful things against what we are tryin to do here, grabbin a decent meal there while pushin out the messages that our forefathers would have us continue to bulge forward (which of course would have taken place historically there in the alehouses and fishwives of those days back then accordin to my research which is docudramad in those graphs and cave paintings that our books and teachings speak of, with handy reference guides provided by the good people from the animated historical documents featuring the Flintstones and The Rubbles demonstrating once and for all that dinosaurs and man existed at those timelines together


with the prehistoric animals being used to help with the household tasks like that elephant named Ethyl at the gas pump, or perhaps those snapping turtles used to cut the ancient lawns in Bedrock there, or the bees captured in the clamshell to be able to be the razor for Barney Rubble’s stubble and such) to be able to continue with them patriotically.

1 comment: