Monday, July 30, 2012

Liz Cheney Said That I'm Better Than Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama and Obiden Combined Which Tips The Scales And So Forth ...





Goshdarnit, my expandin base is just so doggone flattered with Liz Cheney there on the tweeter machine across this great nation in the footsteps of our forefathers makin the acknowledgement that I am stronger than Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama and Obiden combined, which is no shock to the real Americans around there and makes me shed some tears and whatnot for those kinds of kind texts of support, which is the preferred way to wordfully communicate the smart thinkin nowadays, other than sittin down on the highly informational FOX chairs as I do when not travelin from coast to shinin sea across our wonderful continent in my fairly balanced One Notion Bus, goin from one place to the next one, pickin up wholesome and nutritious foods like that Chick-Fil-A Family Values Meal that I consumed with my family, all posted and advertised on my facebookin page, which is just one serious example of the wonderous and normalful things that we do together as a unit with our children and extended grandchildren in-between remainin current and important commenters for today's political climates which we must take back, as Jomcain the Mavrik and I were doin patriotically with those limelights and designer outfits for me to have when I was on those high and stylish platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment