Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heck To The No 4 Times Youbetcha, That's 4Hs And So Forth...



Goshdarnit, here we go again with Brak Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama and his government agents tellin us what not to do, eliminatin the 4H Company, and to that I say "Heck-to-the-No" as the kids are sayin doggonnit, from my One Notion Bus Tour with also too the real face-to-facebook instant message tweetskype pokes that I approve of to reach the real Americans which do include the original 4H independent declarations, as when our long dead forefather Paul Revere atop his high horse, Silver, rang up those patriots, through Lexington, Concord and Welch's, warnin folks that the British were gonna invade us from Bunker's Hills with One If By Land, Two If By Sea, Three If By Bus, and now Four If By Farm, and then plus, children's freedoms bein taken with not bein able to milk cows and pigs and other rodents, our precious animal freedoms just like that audiobook Animal Farm warned about, with those anti-humane laws that he wants to do, I fear we're all gonna end up like sheep wearin feedbags, goin into his barn of shockin yokes and things which go against the nation's anti-freedoms, so I would vote "H NO" on that amendment if I could but I don't have the ticket to get in to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment