Thursday, October 25, 2012

Aw Shucks, Stewardess, I Speak Jive And So Forth ...


Goshdarnit it sure is fun and plus thrillfull youbetcha to sit and facebook these days out across this great nation in the tradition of our foundin forefathers and assorted patriots and use those words and typeable things that get the attentions back upon me since my dip in the polls right around the time the conventioneers told me to stick a sock in it and give it a rest so of course naturally bein me over here feelin all ignored and uncentered from attentions and whatnots I picked some words that I have been advised are attention magnets and in no way racially divided whatsoever since I don't want to risk gettin a knuckle sandwich from Michelle Obama and her powerful and unfirstladylike arms there all exposed in those radical styles which were not those that I was GOPdrobed into when I was all winks and wiggles with my smacktalks with Jomcane and that blockhead Joe the Plumber that one time when we were tryin to keep the country where it was since now we have to take it back because it was in fact moved from us along our country roads and highways that I see from my One Notion Bus and just to be fair and not play any race cards sometimes I do sit in the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment